[Mailman-Users] Mailman Wish List - Bounces

Ralph Milnes milnes1 at rcn.com
Fri Dec 21 23:19:36 CET 2001

Allow a number of days option before admin bounces are automatically
deleted from the "pending administrative requests" area.

List administrators get at least daily notices of admin requests, so they
can see when they really need to tend to one. Most requests are spam
submissions from non-members that are only discarded. It would be nice if
the system just deleted those requests if they stayed unattended to over a
certain period of time. For example, I'd pick 2 weeks -- to give me enough
time to come back from vacation to deal with any accumulated requests. But
otherwise, I'd just appreciate it if the system just deleted the requests
after 14 days and saved me the trouble of tending to all the requests.

Ralph