[Mailman-Users] help

gtnet at ircnet.hu gtnet at ircnet.hu
Mon Dec 24 16:37:39 CET 2001

first of all, Merry Xmas!

i've a little problem with mailman. I've just installed the lastest one
onto my System ( Linux 2.2.19 with exim )
ircnet.hu/mailman/listinfo work well. i've subscribed to the test
mail-list, received the confirmation mail AND WHEN! i tried to answer back
the confrimation i got this in my syslog:

2001-12-24 15:45:59 16IWMZ-00075e-00 <= gtnet at ircnet.hu U=gtne P=local-esmtp S=454
id=Pine.LNX.4.33L2.0112241545540.27250-100000 at ircnet.hu
2001-12-24 15:45:59 16IWMZ-00075e-00 Neither the system_aliases director
nor the address_pipe transport set a uid for local delivery of
|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test

i've followed the intall instructions .. and do not know where the problem
Please help me if you can.
Thanks in advance