[Mailman-Users] email headers question?

Dan Mick dan.mick at west.sun.com
Sun Feb 4 03:03:01 CET 2001

If you've really been through the archives discussion, then you've seen

1) a way to disable them, and
2) the overwhelming opinion that it is a really bad idea, and
3) several different ways for your users to avoid seeing the headers if
their sensibilities are so delicate.

There's really nothing more to say than what you say you've read.