[Mailman-Users] Adding LOTS of users

Matt Jenkins linux at wildernesscomputing.com
Mon Feb 5 13:41:14 CET 2001

Thanks everyone this works better since I can grab my local userlist and
send it into the list in a cron event.  Of course I will have to use
sync_members for this.  Is there an online document describing these
programs?  If not maybe I could help in putting together something?

Is there any way to prevent users from removing themselves from a list?

Matt