[Mailman-Users] email headers question?

Matt Thoene lists at thoene.net
Tue Feb 6 03:25:52 CET 2001

You need to go easy on Dan...he knows everything and a bag of chips
regarding MailMan.

Did you try just a plain google search for the issues mentioned?  I did this
with a problem I was having and after an exhaustive search found a post on
some mirrored MailMan list from...guess who....Dan.  Crazy net world out
there isn't it?

-Matt