[Mailman-Users] mailman jobs via email (?)

CJoe canario.joe at teleline.es
Wed Feb 7 12:33:53 CET 2001

hi  all;  I wonder whether it is possible to command mailman
through  "jobs"  ... (ie through command lines and jobs sent
via email). For instance, in case I want to

- add 2000 users at once,

- delete or put nomail 25 users,

-  search  for  a  certain  users or all of the users from a
certain domain, etc.

Also,  I  would  like  to know if mailman

- handles bounces by probing all of the addresses subscribed
to  the  forum and may delete, "automatically" those whokeep
bouncing after a certain number of days ...

-  has  implemented  any  type  of  both  spam detection and
filters ...

cheers,

canario.joe at teleline.es
___