[Mailman-Users] Cron and Python

James Ainslie james at metropolis.co.za
Wed Feb 7 17:44:59 CET 2001

I have written a script which outputs the list members and configs to
files and tars them up. The only problem is that I cant seem to run it
from cron.

It seems that the env variable : _=/usr/bin/env is dropped.
I have tried setting this in my script. But no joy.

Does anybody have any ideas.

This is the error I get when my script uses the
$mailmanprefix/bin/list_members and $mailmanprefix/bin/config_list
scripts.

env: python: No such file or directory

Help :-)

Thanks
James

James Ainslie          	    Phone:        +27 21 683-7280
iafrica.com            	    Fax:          +27 21 683-7299
Snr Systems Administrator   Mail: jamesa at metropolis.co.za