[Mailman-Users] Archive Threading Problem

Travis Llewellyn travisll at comfedcu.org
Wed Feb 7 22:44:33 CET 2001

I am having a problem with a list I have setup.
This is the only list on this server and the first time I have installed v2
of mailman.

I have reinstall and recompiled mailman so many times now that I think I
could do it from memory.

So here is my problem
None of my messages in the archives are showing up threaded. They all show
up a new messages.  Is there something that I have missed?

All the messages I send are getting to the archives OK. They all show up and
I can click on them and read them.

What it is doing is not threading them in the archives.

If I send a message subject test to the list it goes to the list members and
the archive ok.

When I receive the message in my inbox I click on reply to all. This sends a
message to the user and back to the list.

Both messages show up in the archive but they both show up as Test as the
subject as two distinct threads.

It looks Like this
eg...

[LFD-List]Test