[Mailman-Users] Message-id?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Feb 8 17:09:59 CET 2001

I don't think the RFCs have anything to say about what email I read
and what I throw away.  And, I don't route directly to /dev/null; I
toss it into a spam folder that I check about once a month.  There's
very little legitimate email in there.  What little there is, is
always machine-generated.  I've notified a few of the senders that
they're sending mail without a Message-Id and most have changed
their mailbots.  A few have gone out of business.

 - George "But, I don't like Spam."

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/