[Mailman-Users] your mailman

Tamar Klein tamar at yedidia.net
Sun Feb 11 13:34:32 CET 2001

Hello

in the last week I got many emails from company that is using your mailman product. I tried to unsubscribe myself from this list - but they always put my email address back to the list.
I am system administrator of a little organization, and I got many complaints about this mailing list from people that are subscribed to the list without thier permission.

Is there any way to unsubscribe them and my self from the list by email (like majordomo does)?
is there any way to see which email address are subscribed to the list - by email too?
is there any way to stop the email from this list?

thank you

Tamar Klein
Shemayisrael Network