[Mailman-Users] Blocking Attachments

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Sun Feb 11 20:37:36 CET 2001

It might be better just to have your MTA strip attachmnets on incoming
messages to the list, before Mailman ever sees them.

This will probably be easier to manage.  For instance, your message
would have been blocked if this list was set up to block messages with
attachments, but if the MTA at python.org just stripped attachmnets
from messages going to this list we only would have lost your HTML.

-Peter

--
Get my PGP key at http://www.hutnick.com/pgp