[Mailman-Users] Headers

Alexis alexis at planet-three.net
Tue Feb 13 18:40:23 CET 2001

Hi,

Our company has just started to use Mailman for the first time, and
unfortunately none of us are familiar with Python.  So what I was wondering
was whether anyone could explain, in fairly simple terms, how we may be able
to do the following:

I have configured the software fine and can send out mails without any
problems, however is there a way to change the 'Return-Path' and 'To'
headers.

Ideally the 'To' header would contain something like 'undisclosed
recipients', and the Return-Path, an address specified by ourselves.

TIA
Alexis