[Mailman-Users] Wrapping Mailman tools in PHP?

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Thu Feb 15 01:03:32 CET 2001

Hey,

I was trying to wrap several of the Mailman CLI tools (list_lists and
such) in a little PHP so I could easily integrate them into a larger
web site.  Using PHP's System() function and the backtick operator to
exec the Mail tools never seems to result in any output, but no
errors either.  However, I can drop a Perl script in the ~mailman/bin
directory with the same ownership and permissions, and it seems to
exec just fine.

Any idea what I'm overlooking?

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com