[Mailman-Users] *UN*restricted posting not working

Andy Harrison andy at nachoz.com
Thu Feb 15 04:18:11 CET 2001

I have a list that I want people to be able to post on who are not members of
the list.  I have it set correctly, but it still holds posts.  I'll show you a
screen shot if you want, but suffice it to say I've checked the config

Approve by admin  NO
Restrict to list members NO
Must have list named in destination NO

For addresses not requiring implicit approval, it works if I add an address
here, but I need it so that anyone can post to it.  I tried adding...

but that doesn't work.  And I also tried .*@.* but that didn't do anything
either, posts are still held.

log entry:
Feb 14 19:15:00 2001 (2824) listname post from xxxx at xxxx.com held: Posting
to a restricted list by sender requires approval

Oh, Advertise List is set to NO...

I'm running 2.0.1, python-1.5.2-27, postfix-20010128-1.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Andy Harrison <andy at nachoz.com>
ICQ: 123472 AIM: AndyHarrisonRR
homepage:  http://www.nachoz.com