[Mailman-Users] Wishlist

David Miner miner at lis.fsu.edu
Fri Feb 16 16:31:22 CET 2001

I use mailman to manage about 20 lists.  I only have two (really one) wish.
 In both add_members and remove_members have an option to search ALL lists
and remove the individual from them, rather than one at a time.

Thanks for all of your hard work.  It has eased mine greatly.  Now I can
let others manage the lists while I keep the box up and running.  It works
great with FreeBSD 4.2.

David
David Miner                                    Voice:  (850) 644-8107
Systems Integrator	                           Fax:    (850) 664-6253
School of Information Studies	              E-mail: miner at lis.fsu.edu
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2100