[Mailman-Users] Error an configuring Mailman

Jack Thomas jthomas at portlandmedia.com
Sun Feb 18 03:44:44 CET 2001

You need to have write permissions, but I noticed you also seem to have an
older version of python installed.

Thus the error message:

> > ***** /usr/bin/python is too old (or broken)
> > ***** Python 1.5.2 or newer is required

You might want to verify what version of python you have installed on your
system.

- Jack Thomas

jthomas at portlandmedia.com
http://www.portlandmedia.com
(Flash 5 is REQUIRED to view the above website.)