[Mailman-Users] Wierd mailman problem.

John McGarrigle johnm at ic5.net
Mon Feb 19 06:41:59 CET 2001

OK,

I need to change my problem slightly :)

Basically, i have a nice new mailman install, all set up and working
perfectly. It's blank, no lists, no nothing. And, I have a tarball of the
old mailman install, in all it's messed up glory :)

Now, to save me manually re-adding all 1000 or so list subscribers, is there
any way I can just copy the database files over from the old install
straight over to the new one, without getting "Oops! We hit a bug!" :)

I tried copying the *obvious* files over, but no joy.

Again, if someone could maybe help me out here... let's just say I'll be
verrryyyy happy :)

Thanks,

----
John 'Neuron' McGarrigle