[Mailman-Users] Converting .qmail to mailman.

Yann Golanski yann.golanski at info-com.com
Mon Feb 19 12:00:48 CET 2001

Currently we have many lists under the qmail alias system. For those who
don't know, it is similar to a /etc/aliases file, but with one file per
alias -- don't ask, I didn't write write it and cann't install Exim.
I want to move all of them to mailman. Since mailman requires that you
create 5 .qmail-list-whatever files, it gets ugly when you have more
than 200 mailing lists -- which I have. Fastforward does help, and I am
using it with great success. The only problem is now to convert all the
.qmail files to mailman lists.

Does anyone know of any script to do that? Anyone else has done
something similar -- either with Qmail or with /etc/aliases?

--
Yann Golanski					  www.info-com.com
                   Developer for Info Com (UK)