[Mailman-Users] Getting Started? Simple Mailman application

Tony MacDonnell tony at prima-artists.com
Mon Feb 19 15:44:51 CET 2001

Mailman is provided by my hosting sevice. I am new to managing mail lists but I would like to persue it as an additional amrketing medium

Initially I only want to send out a news letter periodically.(to subscribers who simply subscribe once and do not post to the list and who do not need a password.

I have read some of the posts in this Mailman list and do not understandand any of them.- it is all a bit frightening. !!

Please could someone point me at some document or URL whre there might be a'mailman for beginners' or suggest a simple way to set up the list.??

Thanks

Tony MacDonnell

http://www.prima-artists.com
tony at prima-artists.com