[Mailman-Users] URLs in my top listinfo page are incorrect..?

Tony Abbott tabbott at systemsfusion.com
Mon Feb 19 23:46:26 CET 2001

is your admin interface also broken?
did you change the "Base URL" at the bottom of the General Options page
from http://lists.my.domain.com/mailman/ to http://lists.my.domain.com/ ???

if your admin interface is broken (probably is) then you can fix it by
making a temp file with the following line:
web_page_url = 'http://lists.my.domain.com/mailman/'
and run "$MAILMAN_HOME/bin/config_list -i /tmp/file_name somelist"

-t