[Mailman-Users] Help! Can't turn it off!

METAgency kole at metagency.com
Sat Feb 24 03:14:34 CET 2001

Found the answer, guys. In /var/log/spool is a file called root that
contains crontab commands. I moved it out of the spool and the
problem is solved. It contained a line that tried to gate mail, and
when it didn't find the file it needed it ultimately emailed me the
error...EVERY 5 FREAKING MINUTES!  ;)

KD