[Mailman-Users] Question

Jill Mytton E.J.Mytton at uel.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 15:41:18 CET 2001

 I am a lecturer at the University of East London and have been
running a discussion list using mailman via the university server.
However the head of my department is now concerned about the
 legal implications of  using UEL as the server for a list that is for
 former members of a cult. Although not a therapy group not a data
collection group he remains concerned.

 To make life simpler I would therefore like to run the group without
going via the UEL server but am not sure whether this is possible,.
 I have been very pleased with the facilities offered by mailman and
 would like to continue to use it.

Hope that this is clear - I am not known for being very clear when
explaining!

Jill

Jill Mytton, MSc., C.Psychol.,
Counselling Psychologist,