[Mailman-Users] virtual domains and mailman

Stanton Schell stanton at livsform.com
Mon Feb 26 21:06:10 CET 2001

If you would like to simply have the list use another domain, configure the
domain you would like the list to use in the list admin section towards the
bottom. (This is, of course, in addition to creating the virtual site in your web
server and having your MTA receive email for that domain)

However, if you would like a full separation of virtual domains, where you can
have multiple lists with the same name going to different domains (e.g.,
list1 at whateverdomain.net as well as list1 at bla.bla.bla.umn.edu), see this
thorough and effective treatment from the archive:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-October/007022.html

-stanton
--
Stanton Schell