[Mailman-Users] Question about 'Preserve Option'

Dave dave at imailbox.com
Mon Jan 1 20:05:42 CET 2001

I am running Mailman 2.0 and having a problem with the 'Preserve Message

According to the documentation, it should save the message into an 'admin'
page, regardless of the secondary action that takes place (delete, forward
etc). The 'Database Updated' message is shown when this option is used.

I can't however, work out how to access / view the 'Preserved Messages'

Can anybody please advise of the url / command / procedure?

Many thanks

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com