[Mailman-Users] how to configure aliases in two server?

Tonny Liu liu.dongsheng at etang.net
Tue Jan 2 11:39:16 CET 2001

Thank you, Dan Mick.  I encountered another problem:  It looks to me that /home/mailman/mail/wrapper didn't run  well in my server.
I excute the following command:
"/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner first"
 I found a message in mail log file:
"Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 508.  (Reconfigure to take 508?)."
In my server, gid of group "mail" is 12.
 and the usr executed the above command is a member of the group  whose id is 508.
BTW, the mode of wrapper is "-rwxr-sr-x".
could you or any one else tell me why? thanks very much...