[Mailman-Users] vixie cron

Dave Klingler davek at mail.commercedata.com
Wed Jan 3 05:18:01 CET 2001

Hmmm.  I'd tried running a script similar to the one you've got below, but
not out of tmp just to shorten the pathname.  I tried running it out of tmp,
but no dice.  It might be something stupid but it leaves no logs (that I've
found yet, anyway) and it really makes me scratch my head.

I ended up doing something like what you've got below, throwing it in a while
loop with a sleep, and running IT as my cron daemon, carrying a few extra
processes as extra baggage.  I try not to think about it, but I can't stop.

Thanks!
Dave Klingler