[Mailman-Users] lists subscribing to lists without duplication?

Steven G. Johnson stevenj at gil-galad.mit.edu
Sat Jan 6 07:44:28 CET 2001

I'd like to have one mailing list be able to subscribe to another list (on
the same server, of course), but not to have duplication for people who
are subscribed to both lists.  (This is a really nice feature of MIT's
Project Athena mailing lists, by the way.)

I couldn't find anything on this in the Mailman documentation, but on
looking through the source code it seems like it is not supported as far
as I can tell.  Can anyone confirm?  If so, is there interest in adding
such a feature in the future?

Cordially,
Steven G. Johnson