[Mailman-Users] broken links on list mgt page

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Thu Jan 11 18:30:36 CET 2001

Hi,

I have a really weird bug in one - and only one - of the lists I'm
running.  I can log into the mgr page at /mailman/admin/listname, but
all of the links on that page are in the form:

	/mailman/listinfo/listname/admin/listname/members

If I simply type in the correct URL of any of the inner pages, it
requires me to login again, but it does let me in.  However, all the
links are again broken, including the forms, so it's not too useful.
Any ideas?

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com