[Mailman-Users] amending someone's email address

Mark Lednor mlednor at tower.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 23:26:31 CET 2001

Steve McDonald wrote:

> I'm the administrator for a number of lists and often receive a message from
> a list member alerting me to a change in their email address.  Can I amend
> their email address for them or do they have to re-subscribe to the list
> using their new address?

If you have access to the mailman account on the box then you can use
clone_member to copy the member's profile to the new address, and delete
the old address, in one operation.

Regards,

Mark.
--
WhoAmI: Mark Lednor (aka mlednor at cix)                  Disclaimer:
Work  : mark.lednor at controls.eurotherm.co.uk             My Views ...