[Mailman-Users] RFC List Headers vs Windows Eudora

Jim Trigg jtrigg at huiekin.org
Tue Jan 16 22:35:51 CET 2001

At 03:25 PM 1/16/01, John W Baxter wrote:
>There was a discussion in December about the RFC ... mailing list headers,
>and the fact that the current Eudora shows them by default.  The solution
>is trivial for (recent) Mac Eudora versions (however, it probably isn't for
>the 1.x versions some folks still use).

Can you send me the details on how to do it with Mac Eudora?  While I use
Win Eudora (don't ask), some of the folks subscribed to my lists run Mac
Eudora.

Also, similar pointers for other mail clients would be
appreciated.  Partial list of clients I'd like information on:
Pegasus Mail for Windows (I think it handles it without user intervention?)
Pegasus Mail for Mac
Eudora for Windows
Musashi (Macintosh)
Elm (Unix)
Pine (Unix)
PC-Pine (Windows)
Mutt (Unix)

When I migrated a list from Majordomo to Mailman, the number of added
headers being displayed was one of the disadvantages noticed.

Thanks,
Jim Trigg