[Mailman-Users] RFC List Headers vs Windows Eudora

Jim Trigg jtrigg at huiekin.org
Wed Jan 17 17:20:20 CET 2001

At 11:04 AM 1/17/2001, you wrote:
> >>Eudora for Windows
> >I have found the Windows Eudora setting.  It is TabooHeaders.  (It's
> >amazing what you'll find in the manual...)
>
>Could someone post an actual snippet from the .ini file
>showing what it would look like?  I didn't quite follow
>the explanation....

[Settings]
TabooHeaders=X-UID,Received,Status,X-UIDL,Message,In-Reply,X-Priority,Mime-Version,Content-X-Persona,Resent-Message,References,Return,X-400,Mail-System,Errors-To,X-List,Delivery,Disposition,X-Juno,Precedence,X-Attachments,X-MSMail,X-MimeOLE,List-

Note: all but the last item are the default setting.

Jim Trigg