[Mailman-Users] performance/usage guidelines for Mailman

Jim Saville jsaville at ksconline.com
Thu Jan 18 18:12:46 CET 2001

Are there any guidelines for hardware/software configurations for using the Mailman program.  For example, I am working with an organization which wants to run 5-20 lists with most lists running about 2000 subscribers.  I am planning on using a Pentium 133 with 228Mb RAM and a 4Gb hd running RH6.2 Linux, Sendmail 8.9.3, and Mailman 2.0.  Is this an adequate configuration?  Can someone supply configuration guidelines?

Thank you very much for your time and information.

Jim Saville
Kaleidoscope Systems