[Mailman-Users] trimming archives

David david at kenpro.com.au
Sun Jan 21 10:01:32 CET 2001

Does this mean that every thing is built based on the mbox file, in my
case: /archives/private/forum.mbox/forum.mbox ?

If I edit the offending emails from that file, do I then run

mailman at host ~$ rm -rf /home/mailman/archives/private/forum/*
mailman at host ~$ /bin/arch forum /archives/private/forum.mbox/forum.mbox

Sorry to be pedantic, but I don't want to lose the archive that I need to
keep by making a dumb mistake.

Many thanks... David