[Mailman-Users] READ ABOUT MACEDONIA

VMRO-MNM vmro-mnm at bredband.net
Wed Jan 24 06:03:59 CET 2001

READ ABOUT MACEDONIA! www.vmro-mnm.com

THE TRUTH ABOUT MACEDONIA AND THE MACEDONIAN NATION!

Message From:

The Macedonian Organization VMRO-MNM (Macedonian for the Macedonians).

Tihs is not a commercial. This is about a nation that has suffered deeply, a nation the world has forgotten about.
The Macedoian nation has been robbed of its history, traditions, culture, identity, land and so on. Everything the athenians, the "bulgarians", the serbs and rhe "albanians" are writing is really Macedonian. We Macedonians have suffered enough.We want to to show the world our struggle for for justice.

The media of the western world has never showed the truth about Macedonia, only "propaganda news".
This is the only wey for us to make our voices heard and to inform the world.

If you want to know the truth about Macedonia and the Macedonian nation, please visit the web site: www.vmro-mnm.com

Alo "atina", "sofija", "belgrad" i "tirana" ovde MAKEDONIJA!
Hallo "athens", "sofija", "belgrad" and "tirana" here is MACEDONIA!

MAKEDONIJA NA MAKEDONCITE!
MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!

JAS SUM MAKEDONEC A NE FYROMEC!
NIE SME MAKEDONCI A NE FYROMCI!

VECNO DA ZIVEE MAKEDONSKATA ZEMJA!
VECNO DA ZIVEE MAKEDONSKIOT NAROD!

LONG LIVE MACEDONIAN!
LONG LIVE THE MACEDONIAN NATION!

MACEDONIA BELONGS TO THE MACEDONIANS NO ONE ELSE.

Ljupco Mircevski-Trepet
President of the Organization
VMRO-MNM