[Mailman-Users] bug?

Matt Thoene matt at thoene.net
Wed Jan 24 23:01:12 CET 2001

::-----Original Message-----
::From: mailman-users-admin at python.org
::[mailto:mailman-users-admin at python.org]On Behalf Of Matt Thoene
::Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 9:20 PM
::To: mailman-users at python.org
::Subject: [Mailman-Users] bug?
::
::I've got MailMan working to a point...I created a list and it sent me the
::confirmation.  Clicked the link for the admin page and it looked ok except
::for this at the bottom of the page...
::
::Bug in Mailman version 2.0.1
::
::"We're sorry, we hit a bug!
::Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
::traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
::the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs. "
::
::I can't find anything in any logs, /var/log nor /home/mailman/logs, that
::tells me why this is happening.  It also seems to be creating
::lock files in
::/mailman/locks that prevent any of the links from working.  If I
::get on the
::box and rm the locks, the links work.
::
::Anybody know what this may be?
::
::-Matt

Yes you idiot...it's a permissions issue!  Man, after two days of this
"upgrade" it all came down to permissions...

-Matt