[Mailman-Users] moving a list to a new home

Mike Brancato mabran3 at ronco.netlab.uky.edu
Fri Jan 26 06:24:50 CET 2001

I have a list, currently hosted by another LUG at a different University that
we want to move to this machine.  The current machine is running mailman v1.1
and we want to move that lists to this machine runnign mailman v2.0.1.  Are
teh lists configuration stuff still compatible?  I haven't seen any docs on
this, so if someone would explain the major steps to be had, and the problems
to avoid, or a url, that would be great!

--
Mike Brancato