[Mailman-Users] Renaming the public name of a list.

Maren S. Leizaola maren at leizaola.com
Fri Jan 26 09:29:06 CET 2001

Hello,
	What will happen if I create a list called "xyz"  I then rename it
"xyz UK" and list keep the xyz at domain.com in the aliases.

I am using V1.1

What will be the negative impact to rename the public name?

I am setting up about 20 lists identically just with different names. Can
I copy the master config into many directories in the lists subdirectory?
Will this work properly?

How about creating the list name using newlist command and then copying
the config files/html from the master lists' config into the new
subdirectories that newlist created?

Regards,
Maren.