[Mailman-Users] removing archives?

Matt Singerman m at whiteywillpay.net
Fri Jan 26 17:34:48 CET 2001

Hallo all,

I am trying to remove a list's archives, but I am having a hard time
figuring out how.  I trying moving the listname.mbox file to
listname.mbox.OLD, and then touching a new listnamee.mbox.  I set
permissions/ownership to match the old file, then ran arch:

./arch listname /usr/mailman/archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox

However, this did not work.  Am I just doing this completely wrong?  What
is the proper way to delete archives?

PS - I am not on this mailing list, so please send replies to my email
address.  Thanks.

Matt Singerman               | "This is just more of the usual conservative
m at whiteywillpay.net          |  Christian hysteria over teenagers
http://whiteywillpay.net/    |  swallowing miles of cock."