[Mailman-Users] Finding out all the list administrator on a site

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.mcmaster.ca
Mon Jan 29 18:07:51 CET 2001

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Ray Gardener wrote:

> We will be upgrading our Mailman installation shortly  and I wish to
> notify all the list admins of this. Is there straightforward way of
> collecting all the mail addresses using a script?

You may find this method useful.  I have a mailman list named owners-list
which I use to distribute information to mailman list owners.  I use the
attached owners-update script to keep it up-to-date.  I have my own
newlist and rmlist wrapper scripts that call owners-update.

The other script named owners displays all list owners.

Todd Pfaff                         \  Email: pfaff at mcmaster.ca
Computing and Information Services  \ Voice: (905) 525-9140 x22920
ABB 132                              \  FAX: (905) 528-3773
McMaster University                   \
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada  L8S 4M1     \