[Mailman-Users] list password

Thomas Hillson hillson at iastate.edu
Tue Jan 30 16:57:48 CET 2001

Sorry if this is a RTFM questions, but I can not find the answer the
docs I have. How do you change the password in a list you create and
you forgot it.

I created a list for a user and he typed in his password for it and
not he can not remember it. I need to get create a new password for
him.

thanks,

Tom
--