[Mailman-Users] installing

Karl Carlile dagda at eircom.net
Mon Jul 9 00:25:02 CEST 2001

I have tried the xterm and to no avail.
I have downloaded and installed Python and Apache. And now I cannot install
this programme. I dont know what to do. If there was just some other format
in which mailman was kept I might have more success with it.

I am not altogether sure what is to be gained from using linux. I cannot see
any significant advantages of it over WIndows. Indeed windows is much less
messy and has less bugs. A lot of exaggeration concerning the benefits of
Linux. Some just seem to like doing things the hard way. Or can anybody see
something I cannot.

It is very frustrating. I have spent hours at it. By the way that guy Cerf
who established TCP/IP was in an interview on the tv. He must have made lots
of money out of his discovery. Network programming is among the most
difficult forms of programming. It really is where it is at.

If I cannot work mailman could I as an alternative use majordomo with windows
98 2nd edition. It is free too.

Karl