[Mailman-Users] installing

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Mon Jul 9 00:19:16 CEST 2001

On Sunday, July 8, 2001, at 03:25 PM, Karl Carlile wrote:

> I have tried the xterm and to no avail.
> I have downloaded and installed Python and Apache. And now I cannot
> install
> this programme. I dont know what to do. I

find someone who knows these technologies better than you to walk you
through it, or do it for you.

These tools assume a certain level of technical knowledge. If you don't
have that, you either need to get someone who does to help, or not use
them. It's not the tool's fault -- these things aren't blenders that
work as soon as you plug them in.

Shroedinger:
  We can never really be sure which side of the road the chicken is on.
It's all a matter of chance.  Like a game of dice.

Einstein, refuting Schroedinger:
  God does not play dice with chickens.
Heisenburg:
We can determine how fast the chicken travelled, or where it ended up,
but we cannot determine why it did so.