[Mailman-Users] MIMI is killing me!

Matt Martin lightningkid at mac.com
Tue Jul 10 02:00:51 CEST 2001

Thanks for your help everybody! I run a mailing list for a web site I just
launched and I noticed that one of the messages I got back was covered in
HTML. I'm a dummy and I did not  send myself a copy, so I don't know what
the real thing looked like. I'm just worried I messed something up and sent
out HTML. How do I get rid of all the stuff at the top, I think most people
will delete the message if see all that. Is there any way to put it at the
bottom?

Thanks!  MM

Here is a copy of the message I got back: