[Mailman-Users] OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility?

Joshua Jore moomonk at daisy-chan.org
Tue Jul 10 00:30:59 CEST 2001

No, but it would require than /home/mailman be owned by root. I've since
removed the patch since it was too much trouble for too little benefit.
Perhaps if I weren't doing CGI and mailman it'd be worthwhile. As it stand
all the places I'd like to shore up security require trusting due to the
way they usually work.

Oh well.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Josh