[Mailman-Users] Newbie - Bug in mailman 2.0.5

Rocio Alfonso Pita rocio at universalsupport.com
Tue Jul 10 15:08:42 CEST 2001

Hello,

  I have two problems: I am newbie in mailman anf my english is very bad
(sorry).

  I'd installed python-1.5.2-13 and mailman 2.0.5. I have zmailer and
apache 1.3.14. I'd installed mailman while I read INSTALL.

  My problem is: how I begin it?

  I'd created entries in aliases with newlist and I write in netscape:
http://my_url/mailman/admin because I think that is beginning. Answer is
follow: "Bug in Mailman version 2.0.5. We're sorry, we hit a bug! Please
inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicity inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs"

  what is the problem?

  TIA and regards,
    rozio

--
 "Passswords are like underwear.
 You don´t share them, you don´t hang them on your monitor,