[Mailman-Users] Removing the X- headers

Forrest Aldrich forrie at navipath.com
Thu Jul 12 00:46:59 CEST 2001

I read it, and while I can appreciate the effort to support RFC 2369, I
believe it would be beneficial to allow local administrators to make
exceptions according to the needs of their particular lists.

The FAQ below doesn't really address how to remove these headers; rather,
it suggests we contact our end-users and have them filter them out.   That
wouldn't work on a list of Network Outage Announcements, for which we want
only one-way sending (and private subscription control).

Thanks anyways.

_F