[Mailman-Users] Enlightenment

Karl Carlile dagda at eircom.net
Fri Jul 13 10:36:49 CEST 2001

I am still waiting for someone to help with the following problem. I want to
know how I can have addresses that work rather than the dummy addresses below.

This list according to the blurb on the relevant web site is designed, among
other things, to assist subscribers with installment problems. There are some
subscribers on the list who sneer at people who are what are called newbies.
This, in my view, goes against the entire spirit of the Gnew project. Surely
if the aim is to make Linux increasingly popular then sneering at newbies etc
is not good policy. Yet these same sneers have not been able to respond to my
problem. If they know so much then they should be able to assist. I know that
people such as Amanda and the manager of the list have been quite helpful. I
appreciate their efforts.
So if someone would please assist me I would appreciate their efforts.

Warm regards
Karl