[Mailman-Users] Nomail feature

Wayne Spivak WSpivak at sbanetweb.com
Sun Jul 15 13:32:24 CEST 2001

I run well over 50 lists.

Many of my members monitor the list from multiple e-mail addresses.  In one
particular list, we have the Privacy feature of List members only to post.

Some have tried to subscribe under two separate e-mail addresses, and then
place the second address as 'nomail'.  When a message is sent to the list
under this e-mail address, it bounces.

Any way around this problem?

Prof. Wayne Spivak
SBA * Consulting®  - Systems for Business & Accounting
SBA.NET.WEB®  - Internet & World Wide Web Consulting
divisions of SBA * Consulting, Ltd.
2711 Bellmore Avenue, Bellmore, New York  11710-4319
Tel: 516-221-3306      Fax: 516-221-7129  mailto:WSpivak at sbanetweb.com
http://www.sbanetweb.com   or  http://www.sbaconsulting.com
http://guide.sbanetweb.com   -- Guide to Computer Vendors(TM)
http://guide.sbanetweb.com/library.html -- Published Articles