[Mailman-Users] please help with error message

Ww4477 at aol.com Ww4477 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 17:37:29 CEST 2001

PLEASE HELP

I have Mailman 2.05 set up by my hosting company on their server, I'm running
2 lists with app. 200 subscribers, which are mostly pagers and cellphones,
the last few days I cant send messages I am getting back an error message,
following is a copy of the error message:

 pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/wrapper post all_chesed.ws
   generated by all at chesed.ws
   Child process of virtual_address_pipe transport returned 2 from command:
   /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/wrapper

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/wrapper post
all_chesed.ws
      generated by all at chesed.ws ------

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)