[Mailman-Users] Re: where is messages?

Rocio Alfonso Pita rozio at universalsupport.com
Tue Jul 17 11:41:30 CEST 2001

sorry, sorry, sorry...

I read again instructions and I see underlining by me follow:

IMPERATIVE! IMPORTANT! DO THIS! YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T!
Set up the crontab entries. Mailman runs a number of cron jobs for its
basic functionality. You need to be user mailman (or whatever you
specified as --with-ownername) to perform this step. Add
$prefix/cron/crontab.in as a crontab entry by executing these commands:
    % su - mailman
    % cd $prefix/cron
    % crontab crontab.in

I don't know why I didn't. I'm sorry.